วันเสาร์ที่ 1 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2550

My diary - week 5

On Monday I went to Abac in the morning . After that I went to play game with my friend . Today my friend was represented of faculty to play a football in AU game . I wanted to cheer them in the evening . After I finished class in the afternoon , I went to watch a football match in front of C building . It was between Law and BBA . The result was BBA won 7-6 , but I think it was a great football match in the university . The two players of two faculties played well .
On Tuesday After I finished English I class , I went to Siam square to buy a new wallet with my friend . After that we went to play bowling together. After that I went to Yao-warad to look a music instrument . It was called “ Werng-Nakornkasem ” , and it has a famous about music instrument . I looked all guitar , but I didn’t buy it . I think that after I finished this term , I will buy another one before AU music contest .
On Wednesday I went to learn Economics and Law of Obligation in the afternoon , after that I went to rent a movie , before I came back home . It was a Thai comedy movie and name was “Transformer” . I liked this movie very much , because I think it has a good effect and beautiful robot .
On Thursday Today in English class Jasper wanted student to presentation about sport . Muktida and I chose about Thai boxing , and we pleased about our presentation . After that my friend and I went to practice music near Ramkhamhaeng university . I felt happy , because we didn’t play often same as last month . After that I forgot my watch at men toilet side M building . I try to find it , but it wasn’t found . I told to security , and they told someone kept my watch and sent it to student affairs . I proud that my watch didn’t lose , and I think that the person who kept my watch was a good person because he didn’t keep it to himself . My watch has a price about more than five thousand baht . If it was lost , I will feel depress because It was expensive for me . After that I went to learn in the afternoon . Today my faculty has a football match , but it has a rain fall . The match was postponed for 1 hours , so I crazed to wait it . I came back home at night .
On Friday I went to Abac at noon . I learnt in Economics subject . Student usually didn’t have a subject in this day , so it was boring in this day . I came back home early , because it has a rainfall at ABAC and this day was find Taxi meter harder than other days .
On Saturday I went to Central Pinklao to watch a movie was “The condemned” . It has a my favorite people to show in this movie . He was a Stone Cold . It was an action movie and good movies . After that I went to repair my mobile phone , because it has a problem about battery . After that I came back home and went to play football with my brother at Dornmuang . I ate dinner with my brother . I came back home to watch a Premier league football match . I watched Manchester United and Sunderland .

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: